This is how to add (or update) a cash out account, either a Bitcoin wallet address or, if you're a South African citizen, your bank account details.
NOTE: We only offer withdrawals in South African Rands (ZAR) or Bitcoin (BTC), no other currencies. ZAR withdrawals are only available to South African citizens/South African bank account holders.
To add a payout account:
- Login to your Sun Exchange account
- Navigate to your Dashboard
- Click on the "Cash Out" tab
Depending on the cash out account that you're adding, you will then;
- Click on "Add Bank Account Details" and add your local South African banking details
- If you are non-South African/do not have a South African bank account, then you would click on "Add Bitcoin Address" and add your desired Bitcoin wallet address.
Tip: If you're updating any of your accounts you will see an "Update" button below your current active account information.